1. What is CnWizards?
CnWizards is CnPack's main products, with the English full name 'CnPack
IDE Wizards'. It's a free plug-in tools set used in Delphi/C++Builder
/BDS to improve our development efficiency.
CnWizards enters Embarcadero Delphi XE Partner DVD in Sep. 2010.
2. Who can use CnWizards?
CnWizards is designed to face the programmers who use Delphi 5 6 7,
C++Builder 5 6 and BDS 2005 2006, RAD Studio 2007 2009 2010 XE XE2 XE3.
The offical version of CnWizards includes three languages: Simplified
Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English.
Note: About Delphi 2009, CnWizards only supports 12.0.3170.16989 and
later due to its compiling incompatibility. If want support to beta
version of Delphi 2009, please download CnWizards' source and compile
3. What can CnWizards do?
CnWizards provides more than ten wizards with a lot of enhancements
in Delphi / C++ Builder /BDS IDE:
* Code Input Helper
* Code Structure Highlight and Lines
* Enhanced Units/Forms List
* TabOrder Wizard
* Flat Toolbar in Form Designer with full customized
* MSDN Help Integrated
* Toolbar in Editor with full customized
* Project Extension Tools
* Multi-line Component Palette
* Roll Windows and Set to Topmost
* Source Codes Statistics
* Uses Unit Cleaner
* Lots of Other Improvements
Furthermore, these independent tools are also included in CnWizards:
* CnWizards Configuration Import&Export
* DFM File Convertor
* IDE Config Backup/Restore Tool, including IDE History Cleaner
* Debug Output Unit & Viewer
* ASCII Chart
* IDE External Wizard Management Tool
* Source-Module Relation Analyzer
CnWizards is a FREE, OPENSOURCE tool. Anyone can use CnWizards freely.
4. About CnPack Team
CnPack Team are Made up of Many Chinese Programmers and Delphi / C++
Builder Fans on Internet. Our products include CnPack IDE Wizards,
CnPack Component Package and CVSTracNT. etc.
CnPack becomes Embarcadero Technology Partner in 2009.
CnPack Website: http://www.cnpack.org
CnPack BBS: http://bbs.cnpack.org
Nightly Build: http://www.cnpack.org/downbuilds.php
5. Change List
1.0.3 compared to 1.0.2:
+ Add Support to RAD Studio XE 6.
* Fix a Parse Error when Meeting record in var Declaration in Source Highlight.
* Other Bugs Fixed.